Coopers Premium Wheat
Malted Wheat Typical Analysis
Coopers Premium Wheat is expertly kilned to give the brewer the confidence to use in a variety of beers either for flavour or to help Coopers Premium Wheat is expertly kilned to give the brewer the confidence to use in a variety of beers either for flavour or to help with mouth feel and head retention.
Using only the best Australian Grown Wheat the Light colour is perfect for lighter beers and processes a sweet bready wheat flavour.
- All wheat is sourced from Australian farms and is malted by Coopers Maltings and distributed by Ellerslie Hop Australia.
- 100% traceability - from wheat field through all stages of the malting process and delivery.
- Produced using the latest technologies and process controls to ensure high quality, consistently malted wheat.
- Min 2.5mm screen used ensuring only the plumpest grainsmake it into our final product.
- GMO free guaranteed.
- CCFS 22000 accredited.
- Conformance to Australian food safety regulations.
Bulk Bag: 500kg, 1000kg & bulk truck
Storage & Shelf life
Malt should be stored in clean, cool (<22°C) dry (<35 RH %) and insect free area.